My Raya Beauty Essentials (Collaboration) + Hari Raya Makeup Tutorial

Monday, July 28, 2014


Hi Everyone!

Are you excited that Raya is here? I am! Mostly because it's the last time I can play the student card to get some duit Raya hehe. But of course I love spending time with my relatives and eat delicious rendang. Wait no, I love to eat rendang the most haha. Kidding! This year my YouTubers and Bloggers friends decided to do a simple collaboration about our Hari Raya Essentials. I decided to make something a little extra for you guys.

But first, I want to wish all of you a Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin!

Secondly, I want to apologize for the video quality/sound/editing. My friend and I were experimenting on different equipments and lighting during the shoot, plus it was a rush project. But I still want it to get done so I hope you still enjoy it! ^-^

With that said, I want to share with you, my Raya Beauty Essentials + Hari Raya Makeup Tutorial :)

Raya Beauty Essentials


My Raya Beauty Essentials:

1. Sunscreen
2. Compact powder
3. Lipstick / Lipgloss / Lipstain
4. Eyelash glue
5. Waterproof mascara
6. Hand sanitizer
7. Miniature perfume

Check out the other collaboration videos!

Newrulfarah
Anfaal
Tyena

Hari Raya Makeup Tutorial


The products that I used:

1. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer
2. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked In Pink
3. Naked Palette (color Buck)
4. Tom Ford Cocoa Mirage Eyeshadow Quad
7. Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara
8. MAC Prep + Prime Translucent Powder
9. MUFE HD Foundation (N127)
10. MAC Pro Concealer Palette
11. Elianto Brilliant Riche Lip Color (04 Blooming)
12. Shu Uemura Hard Formula Brow Pencil

Thank you so much for watching! Have a blessed and beautiful Aidilfitri <3

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Don't be shy, I would love to hear from you :D

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook



Flickr Images