Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Deep Black Review

Friday, April 04, 2014

Hi everyone!

Today's quick review will be on the Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Deep Black. Just to tell you my thoughts on this eyeliner before I had it is that this is too expensive for an eyeliner. Since eyeliner is an essential makeup for me and I go through them too quickly (especially my Maybelline HyperSharp Liner) I thought that for the price it may not be worth it. Technically, I still haven't purchased this eyeliner because I got this from a Dolly Wink event, which you can read about or see a video of it here.





After using this for more than 6 months (yes 6 months!) I am so surprised because it lasts that long. There are still some products left but it's a little drying and it's not as black as before. I understand the rave that this eyeliner gets all over YouTube. The first time I tried it I had to get used to the length because it is a bit longer than what I'm used to. But after a while I really came to appreciate the length. It's great to line the inner corners of the eye and great to create a very thin line. It doesn't smudge or bleed even though it's not waterproof. I can say that it's one of the best eyeliner I've tried. Before the 5 months mark, I would say that this is the best but after 5 months one of the hairs of the brush started to separate but it's not loose enough for me to just pull it away. And it was so annoying because I couldn't get the sharp point that I wanted. I cut that hair but that was a mistake because it made the tip super sharp and when I do my eyeliner it pokes my eyes.

This picture was taken a few months back :)
If you are an eyeliner junkie then I do recommend you to try this out. Would I purchase this, finally? Haha, well, I would if there is a sale or promotion, something that I don't have to pay full price for ;)

Have you tried this eyeliner? What do you think? Let me know!

Name: Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Deep Black
Price: RM 52
Available at: SASA Stores (available in Deep Black & Brown)
Disclaimer - This product was given to me from an event that I attended. I am not paid to do this review. These are my honest opinion.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hey! Blogwalking here!

    And bila tgk u review this eyeliner, rasa nak beli pulak! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thank you for stoping by! You should definately try it, especially if you can get a very good deal! :D

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I would love to hear from you :D

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook



Flickr Images