Bobbi Brown Blush in Peony Review

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Hi everyone!

Today will be a quick review on Bobbi Brown Blush in Peony. This is straight up a barbie pink blush. I think this blush looks beautiful on fair skin, it gives such a natural flush on the cheeks. But it is also suitable for any skin tones. The packing is very sleek and elegant. It is a sturdy black plastic compact. The texture is very smooth and silky, easily blendable. The color is very pigmented and you can easily use too much of it, so use a light hand when applying this blush. It also has a matte finish and it is long lasting. This blush comes in 3.7 g of product and because it is pigmented and you only need a little, it will last you for a very long time.






If you love the Korean trend with pink cheeks, or you love that natural healthy flush on your cheeks, you're going to love this blush. This is also great for those who are looking to invest in a quality high end blush. Personally I prefer warm tone blushes especially corals. But this blush made me wanting to give pinks a chance. Even though it's cool tone it still compliments my skin. It's not too pink if you use a light hand.



Do you like pink blushes? Let me know!

Name: Bobbi Brown Blush in Peony
Price: Rm 90
Available at: Bobbi Brown boutiques
Disclaimer - I bought this product with my own money. These are my honest opinion.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't be shy, I would love to hear from you :D

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook



Flickr Images