MAC Sheertone Blush in Peaches Review

Saturday, March 08, 2014

Hi everyone!

Today will be a quick review on the MAC Sheertone Blush in Peaches. This blush comes in 6 g of product (a generous amount) in the classic plastic black MAC packaging. This is a coral warm tone blush that gives a natural healthy glow on the cheeks. The color also lean towards a brown underdone instead of the normal orange. A fair skin can use this as a bronzer to get a summer sun kissed look. It's a matte finish and it is sheer but still quite pigmented and buildable. I think it is suitable to all skin tones, especially medium tones. The texture is very smooth and soft. It is also a long lasting blush.







This is one of my favorite everyday blushes. The fact that it is sheer tone makes it a little mistake-proof especially when you're doing your makeup in a hurry. I recommend this product to those who are looking for an everyday natural blush, and for those who don't like to be too careful and are heavy handed when it comes to applying blushes. Be careful though, it is still very buildable so you can accidentally use too much ;)

Do you like peach blushes? Let me know!

Name: MAC Sheertone Blush in Peaches
Price: RM 78
Available at: MAC boutiques
Disclaimer - I bought this product with my own money. These are my honest opinion.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. this blush looks so orange on pan but when you applied it on cheeks it blends naturally . cantik sangat! this color has been in my wishlist quite some time but sekarang wiida tgh aim nk beli pink blusher sebab wiida dah ada banyak sangat warm, earth peachy blushers. pink je takde lagi :P hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Wiida, Yes I was skeptical about it too but it's very natural. If you're looking for a high end pink blush, you check out Bobbi Brown Blush in Peony, I have a review here ^.^ http://farishanadia.blogspot.com/2014/03/bobbi-brown-blush-in-peony-review.html

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I would love to hear from you :D

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook



Flickr Images