My Internship Experience as a Makeup Artist

Saturday, March 01, 2014

Hi everyone!

Did you miss me? ;) I haven't been blogging for the last month because I was doing my internship. The best part is that I interned as a Makeup Artist! I have actually been a freelance makeup artist for a while now and been going back and forth on how I want to make a big official announcement that I never actually do it. It's a habit of mine, which can be either a good or a bad thing. I like to really prepare for things but in the end, I learn that if you wait for yourself to be ready, you will spend the rest of your life waiting. I learn that from the famous MUA, Eve Pearl. I have been doing makeup all this time so let me "officially" share to all of you that I am a Makeup Artist. Open for business too ;)

For the last month I have had the pleasure of working under one of the most influential MUA in Malaysia, Rina Derina. Derina Artistic Team covers all range of makeup services, and I do mean all range, from weddings to fashion show, photo shoots to television and films. Since I'm studying films and television, my internship lean towards that field. And the best part, is that Rina Derina is the first Makeup Team to offer HD Makeup to Malaysia under the name Plamentas HD.

This internship is a dream come true as I get to experience the best of both worlds where I learn about makeup and what it takes to work in a production. It was an unforgettable experience and I learn so much. The people I get to work with are truly fun, friendly and lovely. I can't express how gratifying it is when you are doing something you love, you just can't get enough of it. I feel so blessed and grateful :)

I'm still with the team once in a while now since my classes have started again. Here are some pictures I want to share during my experience. There's more to come though, so you can follow my instagram, farisha_nadia, to keep updated. And besides internship, a couple of friends and I have been doing some projects of our own and there's more to come ;)








Interested in my service? Just drop me an email at farisha_nadia@hotmail.com :)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. glad that you're doing so well Farisha ^_^ wishing you all the best in your future undertakings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd die to have your job.You're so lucky! I dont care about meeting celebrities,just the makeup part :D http://azwaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mieza, Thanks so much dear! <3

    @JacQueliNe, Thank you!

    @Azwa, The makeup part is so much fun! Tiring at times especially for film productions but all worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wuhoo! your experience does looks great! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sabrina, it was! and I'm still doing part time with them hehe, Alhamdulillah.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I would love to hear from you :D

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook



Flickr Images