February 2014 Favourites

Sunday, March 02, 2014

Hi everyone!

I have been loving a few products last month and two of them are gifts from very special people ;)





1. Essence Quattro Eyeshadow in 05 To Die For
This is my go to everyday natural eyeshadow quad. It's very pigmented and very affordable too! The quad is enough for me to do a natural and a dark brown smokey look. I've had this for more than a year, used it a lot and haven't hit pan yet! 

2. Stila Lip Glaze in Persimmon
I really love the color of this lip gloss! Its subtle and sweet. This was a gift from Ayna. Thank you dear! It's also my very first Stila product. The texture was quite new to me and it's stickier than most lipgloss but I don't have a problem with it. It last quite a while and it can feel a little drying.

3. Elianto Natural Indulgence Body Mist
I love this smell! Its very floral and sweet. The smell makes me feel so calm. It's very affordable too.

4. Etude House MiniMe Be My Princess Collection Perfume Mist in Miss Bling
This one was also a gift from Illy. Thanks hun! I think the packaging is very cute! And the smell is sweet and longer lasting than most mist. I really love it and it looks so good on my table hehe.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't be shy, I would love to hear from you :D

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook



Flickr Images