My First Haul :)

Sunday, May 05, 2013

Hi everyone!

I've been noticing a lot and I mean A LOT of sales lately, especially for mother's day. The most exciting for me is the Etude House BUY 1 FREE 1 SALE! OMG! If you haven't been to Etude House I suggest you do it by TODAY because it is the LAST DAY! Though short in extra money I may be, I still manage to pick up a few items I've been eyeing for a while :) I imagine if I have a lot more money I would have bought the whole store! >.<

So here is my first haul. Yeay! But it's not just from Etude House, I also picked up a few things from MaskSlim and Beauty Premium

A lot of masks, I know! >.<
What I bought at Etude House
Stocking up my favorite mask! Etude House Royal Jelly Mask :) Review HERE
Want to try out this. Etude House Black Head Remover Dual Sheet.
From left: Ice Cream Nails (pink), If Story Nail Kit #1, Juicy Cocktail Gradation Nails (#1 Screw Driver) & Dear My Jelly Lips-talk (K004)
I'm not that into nail polish but these are just so cute I can't resist! Plus, I was interested in the Dear My Jelly Lips-talk after reading about it from Million Dollar Beauty. I love it so much I used it straight away that I forgot where I put the box >.< 

Ice Cream Nails (pink)

If you can't tell, I am really loving this pretty cute pink nail polish. the packaging is so cute! Don't mind the bad nail painting and chips, but it looks good from a far lol. I manage to get the color to be this opaque by only 2 coats, not bad huh? *not bad Obama's face*

Dear My Jelly Lips-talk (K004) 
Swatch. Left (one layer) Right (ten layers)
My first impression is that it is sheer and more like a tinted lip balm. But the color is buildable and I really love how it looks on my lips! It has a jelly bean smell that i don't like but it doesn't really bother me :)

Juicy Cocktail Gradation Nails (#1 Screw Driver) 
Instructions on how to achieve that ombre effect :) 
Numbers to indicate the steps :)
If Story Nail Kit #1 If the Halloween Witch Casts a Spell
I swatched each with one coat at the store, the left one (#01) is more opaque than the right one (#02)
What I bought at Beauty Premium and MaskSlim 



Some of the masks I want to give to my mom for Mother's Day. I'm planning to do a mini gift box :)


Here are some samples I got from Etude House. I didn't go to Times Square or Sunway Pyramid where they had the awesome free gifts for the first 100 customers :( I thought all Etude House outlets will have the same promotion but guess not. But that's ok :)

So there you go, hope you enjoyed reading about my first haul. Until next post, have a great day!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. waah,bestnye shopping! EH makin bermurah hati bg samples kan!suka!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Khairani! Nama shopping semestinye best haha. I dah kenal SA kat Etude House tu, so bila baik2 boleh mintak lebih sikit hehe ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!love Etude house packaging!Need to check it out when i get back to Malaysia! nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! They are a bit on the pricey side, so a deal like buy 1 free 1 is something you can't miss. But I think the new collection might be limited edition so if you can find it where you are now, you can check it out before they're no longer here in Malaysia. Plus, there is one item I wanted from the new collection called Chocolate Eyes that are not available in Malaysia :( One of the things i don't like it here because the brands and products are very limited >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah bestnye.. sini xde etude house :( kene beli on9 je..

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I would love to hear from you :D

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook



Flickr Images