Gift Giving For All; MIGP Expo & My Sephora Wishlist ;D

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Hi everyone!


"IF YOU WANT TO DELIGHT SOMEONE, GIVE THEM A GIFT"
This saying is a driving force in the gift and premium industry. The art of gifting has been practiced on a personal and corporate level. Companies present gifts and premiums to show their appreciation to their customers and partners as well as for branding and incentive programs.

MIGP Expo 2013 is making its comeback as the 3-day intensive business gathering for gift & premium suppliers to showcase their latest range of products to potential customers from the corporate and public sector. It is the event where potential buyers visit to source for new gift ideas and meet the industry suppliers face-to-face.

For more information visit http://www.migp.com.my.

Do you love the feeling of receiving gifts or giving them? I know I do, hence the beauty boxes I subscribed (even a gift for myself still counts xD)

Anyway, today I want to share about the biggest gift expo in Malaysia, the Malaysia International Gifts & Premiums Expo (MIGP Expo). My first impression of this is "Whoa, there's an expo for gifts?" and not just some small expo, it is considered the largest and most comprehensive gift expo in Malaysia!

Let's check out what it's about, shall we :)

MIGP Expo 2013
A screen shot of what MIGP is all about from their website.
A screen shot of more details about the MIGP Expo
So, if you're looking for any ideas on gifts, be it for personal or business matter, then you should definitely check out this expo happening on the 13th - 15th of May 2013 which is from Monday to Wednesday, 10:00 am till 6:00 pm at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. 

Don't be intimidate by the scale of the expo, I'm sure you can find what you are looking for in terms of gifts there. It would be suitable for anyone looking for ideas for wedding gifts, party, corporate gifts etc. Anyone doing or thinking of doing a small business can also get some packaging ideas and such. The possibilities are endless here! For more information, visit their website at www.migp.com.my

If you're a blogger, you can also share this to your followers, friends and family! Plus, sharing has its' own bonus!

Thanks to Tammy from The Butterfly Project, any blogger spreading the word about this expo has a chance to enter "The Sephora Wishlist" contest! *jumps*


Here are the terms and conditions. To enter click here!
Without further ado, here is my Sephora Wishlist!

All about flawless face!
I'm all about creating a flawless face (hence, being a foundation freak!) and in search of my Holy Grail products. All of the the items in the list are the products of excessive research, from reviews and demos, something I have been eyeing for a long time now. The list is numbered according to the most desired! Number 1 being the top :D [UPDATED] After a night of reconsideration, when I think about it, I rather have (2) Lancome Mat Miracle 24H Foundation as the top of my list. I think some of us (me included) were given the impression that the ultimate winner will have all of what she desires (still hope so though haha) and to me a wish list is consist of more than one item :P But what ever it is, if I only have to chose one out of all 5 items I listed, it would be the Lancome Mat Miracle 24H Foundation :)

(1) Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray.
  • It can be used before makeup as a primer and after makeup to set and hold the makeup in place throughout the whole day. I believe that this can help hold whatever makeup you have on and it does come in handy in our hot and humid Malaysian weather. There isn't a time that I remembered where my makeup didn't melt under the hot sun *sweat* I always become a hot mess before entering my car!
*photo from the internet*

(2) Lancome Mat Miracle 24H Foundation.
  • I know it's one of the new products from Lancome, but I have been waiting in despair for the Lancome Teint Idol 24H Foundation to be available in Malaysia and I think it will never be *so sad*. So after reading some reviews about the new Lancome Mat Miracle foundation, I am most excited to give it a try. Since I have oily-combo skin, I am automatically gratify towards matte finish foundations and the one foundation I want so badly is the Lancome Mat Miracle 24H Foundation.
*photo from Bun Bun Makeup Tips*

(3) Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer.
  • Now, how can you do a flawless face without concealing? Unless you have baby smooth skin! *wink wink* I read that this is the most reliable full coverage concealer that is less likely to crease and it is very waterproof. If given a choice, I would choose anything in full coverage just because it's very versatile and depending on your application, you can sheer it out or go on full coverage. This would be great to cover any blemishes and imperfections ;)
*photo from Fleur*

(4) Amazing Cosmetics Concealer
  • Another concealer?! Yes, but this one has a salmon color undertone with a more creamier texture. That means it is perfect for covering dark circles ;) My cousin Weyna (who is a Makeup Artist) has the MUFE Full Cover Concealer and she didn't recommend it for the eye area as it is too think and will look cakey. I know we would rather have one concealer for all but truth of the matter is that our face does not have just one type of skin (hence the existence of combination type skin). So, delicate skin like the area around our eyes should have a product that fits it's need. A creamy texture would prevent excessive tugging that can cause pre-mature aging!
*photo from internet*

(5) Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
  • This one is not just for me but for my future clients as well! Yea, I'm in training to be a Makeup Artist ;) And the Naked Palette series are one of the best eyeshadows for weddings and events. I already have the Naked 1 Palette and truthfully I think my palette is unfortunately the one with not so good quality. I know they mass produce it so I was unlucky to get a bad one. I say this because I used my cousin's before and I absolutely love it! But I didn't get that with mine, and you know how strict Malaysia's return policy is, if there is any! LOL. So, instead of buying another same palette I know the Naked 2 is also as good. Only the best for my future clients! xD
*photo from internet*

So, that was my ultimate Sephora Wishlist. Complete for a flawless look ;)

What is your Sephora Wishlist? If you want to enter, do it soon before the 10th of May 2013 :)

Good Luck!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks :) I see you have the MUFE HD Foundation in your list. I have it, it is amazing! Very good for special events and photography ^^)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I would love to hear from you :D

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook



Flickr Images