De-Stressed Yourself While Working! Esllon Bio-Gel Eye Mask Review + Extras

Wednesday, April 10, 2013


Hi everyone!

Who here loves masks?! If you are a mask freak like I am, then you would love nothing more than to quickly come home, shower and pamper yourself with a nice mask. It is everything I look forward to after a long day! I keep stressing out that I have so much work and assignments to finish that I don’t have time for myself. I realized that since most of my work now involves sitting in front of the computer anyway, why not kill two birds with one stone!

It has actually become a routine to pamper myself while finishing my work at home. All you have to do is get yourself ready, wear your comfortable pair of pajamas and put on your favorite mask (be it eye mask or face mask!). The best part about this is that it gives me the opportunity to test out new masks!

The one I was eager to test out is Esllon Bio-Gel Eye Mask. This one is from Mivva.com March Box.
 
Photo taken from internet

It’s a nice surprise because it is different from the regular sheet masks. The texture is like solidified gel and there are no serums or watery treatments so no worries about spilling!
 
Esllon Bio-Gel Eye Mask
Thick yet soft and cushion like feel
Because it not something I’m used to, it takes sometime for me to figure out how to fit it around my eyes comfortably and perfectly. The eye mask feels cool around the eyes, I instantly feel relax.

Very relaxing...
Lol, who says you can't work and have fun?
I left it on for 20 minutes. The results? I notice it de-puff my tired eyes and it brightens the area around my eyes as well. Dark circle is reduced but just a little. It says that it’s effective after wearing it five times. But RM 59 for 5 pieces is too expensive for me. I’m still glad I’m able to try it though :)

Here's something a little extra; a quick review on two masks, My Beauty Diary Hello Kitty Strawberry Honey Mask and Etude House Royal Jelly Mask.

Photo taken from internet. Sorry, I forgot to take a picture, was just too excited to try
I wanted to try My Beauty Diary Hello Kitty Strawberry Honey Mask (wow a mouth full) because of two things; 1) Hello Kitty and 2) Honey.

I'm a sucker for Hello Kitty and I love honey mask! I find them really moisturized my skin making it feel smooth, plum and healthy :D

This one is a regular sheet mask. The first thing I noticed about it is the smell. It smells like strawberry, but not a fresh one >.< But after a while my nose got used to it :P
 
Lol! I clearly enjoy me time xD
My skin does feel moisturized and noticed it brightens up my skin a little. If you want to give it a try, Guardian sells it in individual packets for only RM 4.90 (if I'm not mistaken)

The other one is Etude House Royal Jelly Mask. Now this is my favorite!

Photo from internet. Again sorry >.<
I've used this so many times and every time still can't wait to rip out and use it :P
If you're free for the night, just sit back and relax!
This mask smells like real honey! I often catch myself trying to lick it because it smells delicious hehe. The smell can be a little strong so if you’re sensitive to smell, this might be not comfortable for you. But the smell is my favorite thing, it keeps me feeling relax and calm. Every time I wear this, I don’t want to take it off! After around 30 minutes, I peel it off and massage the left over solution all over my face. My skin feels cool, smooth, hydrated and de-stressed. I think the price is around RM 6 per piece. I'm not sure because I always get a whole bunch during sales and promotion ;)

You know, this post got me thinking if I should have a regular weekly post like Mask Monday to share what masks I wear, tested and tried the week before. Or probably Monthly Masks? Because I don't change my masks that often ;D If the idea sounds good then let me know! Till then, thanks for reading. Cheers!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't be shy, I would love to hear from you :D

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook



Flickr Images