Feel Special with Mivva Surprises! Mivva.com March Box ReviewSunday, March 24, 2013
"Good things come to those who wait"
I know the review is a little late, but better late than never ;) And with the reference to the quote above, I agree that good things does come to those who wait, especially those who waits for Mivva.com beauty box every month ;D
The March box is my second box, and the surprise amplified by doubled! This month's theme is "Know Your Skin". Based on this, you would expect skin care products, and Mivva.com hits the mark of the theme perfectly. I feel a little annoyed when certain beauty boxes stray from their theme, don't you?
Here's my video review of the Mivva March Box :)
|Mivva March Box :)|
|Mivva March Box :)|
|Mivva March Box product description & Theme :)|
This month's surprise is the cute little puppy face towel, which is a delight and very thoughtful gift from Mivva.
|So adorable, I LOVE IT!|
The next surprise I love is the number76 RM 20 voucher, which I already used and wrote a review about it :D The one in the picture is my second voucher I received from the saloon as a first time customer ;)
|Murad online RM 30 voucher & number76 RM 20 voucher|
Now on to the products!
Murad Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer Dewy Finish
RM 165 for 30 ml
- Skin Perfecting Primer Dewy Finish is an oil-free primer in a universal shade that balances oil production, disguises flaws, evens skin texture and minimizes the appearance of pores. Used under or in place of foundation, Skin Perfecting Primer Dewy Finish creates the perfect radiant glow.
I have been eyeing this product ever since last month when I received the Murad voucher from the previous box. The price scares me off actually, because it is the same price as my Makeup Forever HD Foundation! xD And it took me a long time of consideration to purchase it. Thanks to this little guy, I can try and test to see if it is suitable for me. I would have preferred the matte finish, but a little powder can fix that :)
Beautymate Purifying and Brightening Nano Lotion (Full Size)
RM 49.90 for 100 ml
RM 49.90 for 100 ml
- Purifying & Brightening Nano Lotion contains Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Black Pearl Powder, and Morus Nigra Leaf Extract, it helps to minimise dark spots and to whiten skin. Nano particles enhances absorption by skin cells and penetrates deep into skin to provide essential nutrients. Vitamin B repairs skin cells and speeds up renewal, leaving your skin radiant, smooth and firm.
A full size product! I can wait to really try this one once my moisturizer finishes. I tested it on the back of my hand. It's really watery and a little goes a long way. One pump was more than enough for the back of my hand. I also noticed it brightens up the area a little bit. So, I'm having high hopes for this product :)
Esllon Bio-Gel Eye Mask
RM 59 for 5 pcs
- Esllon Revolutionary Bio-Gel Eye Mask is 100% natural bio-gel eye mask that is free from chemical additives, preservatives and fragrance. It is made of sago essence, water soluble polymers and water, which brings you 5 ultimate bio-medical beauty regimes namely hydrating, whitening, nourishing, soothing and restoration. Its sago hydrogel and the unique three dimensional polymer netting work in pair perfectly in revealing a translucent and youthful skin around your eyes with a touch of irresistible smooth texture in just five days.
You can never go wrong with mask. I feel like it's always a treat to your skin, where you can relax and pamper yourself at the end of a long day.
Secretleaf Pure Oil Series 01(Full Size)
RM 75.00 for 15 ml
- 100% pure and organic argan oil exclusively imported from Morocco, famously known as ‘Liquid Gold of Morocco’ for its benefit in moisturizing the skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, lessen appearance of dark spots and pigmentation and revitalizes the skin. Also used on hair to reduce breakage, smoothen dry and frizzy hair as well as repair damaged hair and spit ends.
Now this is a treat for me. I've been looking and surveying around for a good body oil. I'm not a big fan of lotions so much just because they don't really absorb into the skin, just a slippery layer that sits on the skin. I'm excited to see how well this one will work. It can be applied on the skin, hair and nails. Such a multipurpose product :)
Uriage Hyseac Cleansing Gel
RM 61.90 for 150 ml
- Oily skin, enlarged pores, irregular skin texture, muddy, dull complexion, blackheads, red blemishes, acne-prone skin etc. Its high rinsability, light foaming action on contact with water and delicate fragrance characteristic make it a product that is extremely pleasant to use on a daily basis. Skin is clean, purified and clear.
I actually have been using this product for a little over a week now and so far so good. I think it is a very gentle cleanser. After finishing this one I'll write a review on it ;)
Overall, I am in love with this month's edition. I know I've only had two Mivva.com boxes so far, but based on the reviews of previous boxes I can see that they have been improving and getting better and better each month. I can also see they are maintaining their excellent customer's service and are actively engaging with their fans in facebook. It's a rare quality because people often forget that customers pay for good experiences, not just for good products.
Mivva.com Beauty Box
Price RM 38.00 per month
Available at Mivva.com