Unwind at The Lost World of Tambun Hotel

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hi everyone!

This is my third post for my adventure at The Lost World of Tambun with The Butterfly Project Malaysia. This post is all about The Lost World Hotel :)

22nd September 2013
- Evening -

Photo Credit: I Am Studio
After a loooonnggg day we finally checked in to our room! Bed! Oh sweet holy comfortable bed! My roommate is Laura and we got joined room with Edazz and Kay :D So we went a little girly gaga crazy haha. By this time my camera was out of battery so I have to use Caroline's pictures haha. Our room is alike but just facing the opposite direction. But that doesn't matter :)

Photo Credit: Caroline
Photo Credit: Caroline
Photo Credit: Caroline
Photo Credit: Caroline
Photo Credit: Caroline
Photo Credit: Caroline
Photo Credit: Caroline
My first impression would be that it's like a regular hotel room. Sorry I don't travel a lot so I don't really know how to compare hotel rooms haha. I can say that it was spacious, I'm happy to have the flat screen instead of the usual bulky TV, though I didn't spend the time watching it lol. There's free wifi too! I love that they provide bathrobes and the view from my room is awesome. I can see the theme park and the green mountain behind it.

How I know I'll be enjoying my stay is the bathroom haha, I know weird right? If it has a nice bath tub I can relax. Unfortunately it doesn't and I think that's the only let down :( But other than that the bathroom is very nicely design. I love the shower and the packaging for their toiletries is adorable!

If you're interested to stay at the Lost World Hotel, you can choose different kinds of room to suit your need. The rooms are inclusive of 2 breakfast and 2 tickets to Lost World Hot Springs & Spa. Here are the latest rate as per September 2013.

We were in the Classical Room :)
If you want some discount :)

23rd September 2013
- Morning -

I didn't sleep well that night though. But it wasn't because of the hotel room. I was just too exhausted and got a little feverish from being out in the sun the whole day. But it was nice to have a joined room with the girls, they took really good care of me, thank you ladies! You girls are the best :D

It wasn't until around 4 am that I was able to sleep, I skipped breakfast >.< so I can't really say much about it. I heard that it was nice though, the place, the setting and the food :)

Photo Credit: I Am Studio 
Photo Credit: I Am Studio
Photo Credit: I Am Studio
Photo Credit: I Am Studio
Photo Credit: I Am Studio
Photo Credit: I Am Studio
Photo Credit: I Am Studio
Two more post left to reveal the video! haha. So stay tuned :)

For more information you can go to:
Lost World of Tambun FB
The Butterfly Project Malaysia FB

Till then, stay awesome ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't be shy, I would love to hear from you :D

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook



Flickr Images