Fabulous Finds #1: Elements, A Heaven on Earth Fashion Boutique Store

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Hi Everyone!

How has your week been so far? I've decided to do a new post series called "Fabulous Finds" where I share fabulous, amazing, jaw-dropping things I recently discovered, or just updates on sales that is going on at the moment. I hope this can be a weekly thing, if I manage to find fantastic things each week to share with you all :) I also hope that with this new series, we can share some awesome things that you may have found too because I would love to know about amazing deals, beauty finds etc. So let's get started with the first post for this week's "Fabulous Finds".

Originally I wanted to take the picture myself like a haul but somehow it never turned out good lol
*pictures from Elements website, edited by me
For the past few weeks, I have been busy window shopping and shopping (mostly window shopping haha) and I've stumble across a lot of amazing things. One highlight in particular was my experience shopping at the boutique called Elements in The Curve. The reason I went into the store was because I saw this beautiful black dress on the mannequin ( the one labelled favourite!). I asked the sales assistant about the dress and there it was right in front of my eyes, gorgeous. The fabric was thick yet soft, the cut was classic and modern. I hold my breath and braced myself as I checked the price tag. I know from my many personal experiences on window shopping that a dress that is as beautiful and in high quality as this would cost at least RM 250 and above if I am lucky. I actually chocked in surprised when I saw the price. It was only RM 119! I did a double, triple check just to make sure there wasn't a hidden 1 beside the RM, before the 119. As I stared at the price tag the sales assistant sang to my ears as she said there will be a rebate of RM 15 for a purchase of more that Rm 100. I felt like I was in a dream. So naturally, trying not to look to eager and excited, I casually said that I would try on the dress. I picked up a few more pieces to try on was well. Another surprised came to me as I saw heels are provided for the customers to try on as visual reference in the fitting room. I still acted as normal as I can, while my insides are jumping with joy. The dress was so beautiful and I fell in love instantly. After trying everything, the sales girl came with a few more pieces for me to try on that she think might look good on me. She suggested a few pastel dresses which was so lovely but I was actually strictly looking for all blacks, because my new coming job requires employees to wear only black. So, after that she suggested all black dresses to me which was so tempting! I have to give credit to her, she was by far the most friendliest, patient, sweet and kind sales girl I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. That's right, a sales girl like that does exist in Malaysia! I know I'm still surprised but pleasantly so :) In the end I bought four pieces of clothing and a belt, with rebates it cost less that RM 400. I have never shopped that much for clothes before (makeup is an exception). Honestly if I have left with just the first dress I laid my eyes on I would have been happy, but because of the excellent service, I just wanted more and I still want more! I just have to save up first haha. I'm not sure if the promotion for rebates still applies but even if it does or not you definitely have to check out this place! The price tag is worth the quality, without a doubt. I bought only four pieces and my shopping bag felt like I'm carrying ten pieces. The material is that good.

Overall, I am super happy with my purchase and experience there, I do hope that the sales girl will continue working there for a long time haha. I highly recommend all of you to check out this place :)

What is your favourite place to shop? Let me know in the comments!

Store Location:
Lot G17 & G18, Ground Floor,
The Curve, Jln PJU 7/3,
Mutiara Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor.

Shop Online:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't be shy, I would love to hear from you :D

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook



Flickr Images