Review: Beautymate Polypeptide Collagen Revitalizing Mask

Monday, August 19, 2013

Hi everyone!


Here's another mask review! Woot woot! It's Beautymate Venus Series - Polypeptide Collagen Revitalizing Mask. This is the first mask I tried from Beautymate and I love their brand so far, so do I love this mask too?




Here's a little overview about the mask :)



"Banish early signs of aging and beautify dry skin with Collagen Peptide Multi – penetrates skin’s underlying layer with hyaluronic acid, aloe and other moisturizing ingredients. Suitable for all skin types especially dry & sensitive skin." 
Functions: Intensive Moisture, Anti-aging & Enhances Skin Elasticity

The mask comes with a protective film and the direction is to place the mask over the face with the film and slowly remove the film, then press on the mask with fingers for the perfect fit on the face.

I find the sheet mask a little thin and easily ripped so be very careful when tugging on it when you adjust it on your face. Because of this I think that you should follow the direction and place the mask with the film on the face before removing the film, if you remove the film first you can easily tear the mask.


The mask is not the perfect fit for my face but it doesn't bother me as it doesn't interrupts with the function. It has a slight cooling effect but nothing too overpowering. It also has a slight scent but it's not that noticeable.

The serum is clear and the consistency is like most serum mask, a little thicker than liquid but still runny.


After 10-15 minutes, I do notice that my face feels moisturized and refreshed. As for increasing skin elasticity, I can't tell. Might need to use it often to see the result. 


Other than that, I noticed my skin looks a little bit brighter and has a bit of a glow right after using the mask. But other than that, nothing too significant, just that my skin feels moisturized :)

Overall, I think it's a good moisturizing mask and if you're also looking for something with anti-aging properties or collagen then it is suitable for you :) It's also affordable as it retails for RM 49.90 for 10 pcs.


Thanks to Mabel and HiShop for the mask. Do check out this link for more info on the mask which is on sale (20%) until 31st August 2013!

Don't forget to like their facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/hishopmy

and follow them on twitter ^^
http://www.twitter.com/hishop.my

They also have great deals and offer so if you want to be kept updated, you can sign up for their exclusive updates here: http://www.hishop.my/subscribe

Great news for my awesome readers! You can get exclusive RM 20 rebate with a minimum purchase of RM 99. It's valid until 31st August 2013, use this code TRYUSNOW


Until next time! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't be shy, I would love to hear from you :D

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook



Flickr Images