Orumur - PSA Short Film; A Job Well Done My Friend :)

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hi everyone!

Did you miss me? haha. I'm not "officially" back though, I still have one more paper this week then I'll be FREE~~~~!!!

I'm just taking a short break to put some life in my beloved blog hehe. In the midst of the hassle of finals, I would like to take this opportunity to say a JOB WELL DONE to my friend Kubendera for making a wonderful PSA for the Youth Creative 2013 PSA competition



I really love the concept and I know he is very sincere in the messages of the short film. If you have the time please spare 5 minutes to watch, share and support him. It's a lesson all of us have to learn not just for the unity of our nation, but for everyday life as well :) Enjoy!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

Don't be shy, I would love to hear from you :D

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook



Flickr Images