Welcome!

Monday, February 11, 2013

My cutie sugar glider Eclair saying "Hi!" =D
Hi everyone!

Welcome to Sweet Vanity & Shutter Speed :) My aim for creating this blog is to share my love for beauty, photography and film making. The decision making process of this took a pretty long time, plus the fact that I can be very OCD and particular about the little things held me back from publishing this blog sooner. But I am very satisfied on how it turns up and I will be making slow progressions until it is how I envisioned it ;)

Just so you know, I am not an expert in what I do, I know I am a long way from earning the title Professional but I am very happy to keep learning, exploring and expanding my field and what I love doing. Whatever I will mention here in this blog, they are only my honest opinion and I am open to hear other's views and opinion as well :) That's how we can share, and sharing is caring! Cliche, I know. But we all need a little cliche once in a while right? ;P

So, without further ado, thank you for viewing my blog and enjoy reading! <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't be shy, I would love to hear from you :D

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook



Flickr Images