Gangnam Makeup?!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hi & welcome to my very first post! (aside from the welcome post haha)

Last semester, we had to individually create a commercial of a known product. I wasn't instantly inspired, in other words, I didn't have a clue how to go about it much less what product I wanted to choose. Luckily my lecturer was very patient ;P After a long thought, of course I would choose to do a commercial about a makeup product. This was the time when Gangnam Style song exploded and as weird as it sounds (not the song, but where my idea originated), that song gave my inspiration the kick boost it needed. And of course, it has to be a comical commercial if you are using Gangnam Style song ;D

Here's just a few shots getting reading for the video shoot:

Smile Rachel ;)

"I feel fabulous"
"Bring it on"
Cak! Hi Vitriyanti :)
Lovely Ladies <3
These were my fabulous talents; Rachel and Vitriyanti. Their makeup were done by me :D I know, I'm bare faced, but I was not the one staring in the commercial ;) Here's the final video; Revlon ColorStay Foundation Commercial. You have to view full screen or watch in Youtube, cause the screen here is too small >.< Enjoy!




Hope the commercial brightens up you day or at least made you laugh :D Thank you to those who helped in the makings of this commercial! You guys are awesome :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't be shy, I would love to hear from you :D

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook



Flickr Images