Benefit Cosmetics Quick & Easy Holiday 2013 LookSunday, December 15, 2013
Last week the butterflies had a beauty bash with Benefit Cosmetics Boutique at Starhill Gallery. This is their newly opened boutique located above Sephora at Bukit Bintang. New boutique equals new unused makeup for us to be the first to try! Weehee! But seriously, most of the makeup/testers there haven't been used yet, an A+ for a hygienic maniac like me haha. Beside that, the boutique looks amazing, very spacious that they even have cute pink couches.
|The dessert table!|
|These cake pops are so good!|
In the spirit of the festive season, their makeup artist James showed us the tips and tricks in achieving a quick and easy holiday look. Let's begin!
|Cute Sabby, Model of the day hehe|
|The products James used|
1. Prep your skin and apply your foundation as you normally would.
2. To quickly highlight and cover dark circles under your eyes, scrape some Benefit Fake Up concealer and mix it together with Benefit High Beam on the back of your hand. Apply it on your dark circles and on your cheek area as well. This will cover your dark circles and lift your cheeks at the same time!
3. Using the Benefit BADgal waterproof eyeliner, line your eyes. It doesn't have to be perfect.
4. Using a brush (or a cotton bud) smudge your liner to get a smokey look.
5. Apply Benefit They're Real mascara. Using the tip of the mascara wand to push your lashes up. With this tip, you don't need to curl your lashes!
6. Apply Benefit Gimme Brow to fill in your brow.
After the demo, we had a little instagram contest to create our own holiday look. It was fun getting unlimited access to makeup even if it was just for half and hour lol. And here are some of the bloggers of the day.
|My holiday look. The camera didn't pick up the blush so much huhu|
|Caro & Ayna|
|It's a good place to take selfie!|
|Congrats Reiko for winning the insta contest!|
|Me perking up my lashes with the huge They're Real Mascara haha|
Thanks again The Butterfly Project and Benefit for the invite! *hugs & kisses*